It’s the first time I’ve been tagged for anything, so why not. lol♥
The questions were pretty interesting, hopefully you like my questions.
Rule 1 - Post the Rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve been tagged
I got Tagged by ifyougiveamouse
1. What is your favourite flavor of Ice Cream or Gelato?
gelato all the way and - lima margarita
2. What is your song of the week?
"White Blank Page" by Mumford and Sons
3. If you could be any animal which would it be/ what is your spirit animal?
um, I really like cats and I researched the Canadian Lynx in elementary school. I think an owl. Little and smart.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
soft core porn tv shows and tea
5. What food do you want to eat right now?
a taco, ground beef. with cheese and lettuce and sour creme. I’ll have tortilla chips too, with warm spicy queso. and a diet mountain dew.
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have so many. I don’t think I can choose between Robert Sheehan and Rupert Grint. they’re the top, but I also like Evan Peters and Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch and british actors. Do want the girls to… cause I have a whole slew of girls that I would go gay for- Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Naya Rivera, Both the Mara’s… Emilia Clarke.
7. Is there any movie,book,or show that you are waiting for or excited for the premiere of?
The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Catching Fire, The perks of a teenage Wallflower, Bling Ring, Kill Bill 3, the new spiderman
8. What kind of blog do you think you have?
a whatever the fuck I want to post blog. Movies, Politics, Writing, Art, Humor, General Reblogging. It’s pretty awesome though.
9. What toppings would you put on your pizza?
bacon, beef, sausage, pepperoni (I’m in a red meat mood. can you tell?)
10. Do you want kids later in life? If so how many?
I don’t know. if so two.
11. What is something that inspires you?
at the graduation speech that I saw today, the speaker said “If your dream doesn’t scare you, it’s not big enough” and I really liked it. that inspired me today. my dreams scare the shit out me and that gives me hope. I don’t know I think I’m still in the graduation emotions right now. the seniors are going away and that’s gonna be me in two years. but yeah. I hope I answered this question right.
Okay, let’s tag some people:
1.rawrdammit-rawr 2. cometothestage 3.lislemon 4. caviarlavar 5.kikibelge
6.simplynewyorkcity 7.donniedarkho 8.rabbitybabitty 9.loveitreal
10.raybans-and-bowties 11. twistedbutperfect
1. what movies or books or video games are you excited for?
2. Name some of your favorite bands or musicians? How did you find them?
3. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? (or if you want to get fancy: who would compose your life?)
4. When you draw, what do you typically draw?
5. What is your favorite book or movie or video game?
6. What is something you have a crippling addiction to?
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
8. What is your big dream?
9. Do you have pets? if so tell me about them. If not, do you like animals? what would you have if you didn’t. If not tell me about your favorite rock.
10. What is your favorite place to go?
11. If something horrible is happening, what is the one thing that will make it okay?